Tokyo Tower – ????? – The Communications & Observation Tower
The Tokyo Tower (?????, T?ky? taw?, officially called ????? Nippon denpat? “Japan Radio Tower”) is a communications and observation tower in the Shiba-koen district of Minato, Tokyo, Japan, built in 1958. At 332.9 meters (1,092 ft), it is the second-tallest structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations.
#TokyoTower #Tokyo2023 #TripReport
Don’t forget to leave comment, like, and share the video.
Thank you for your support! ??
If you like my Video, please support my Channel!
• LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE now! It’s FREE
• Share this video on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter
• Add my channel to your featured channel box
It would mean the world to me if you help me and give me support! ?
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ahmandonk
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/ahmandonk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ahmandonk
• Website: http://www.ahmandonk.com
For Business Inquiries:
• Email: [email protected]
“Yoitrax – Fuji” is under a Creative Commons (CC BY 3.0) license.
? Music promoted by BreakingCopyright: https://bit.ly/fuji-song